WHAT TO EXPECT
Daily timetable Wednesday 8th – Saturday 11th / Monday 12th – Thursday 16th
- Breakfast on the balcony in La Fagiana
- MORNINGS | group warm up outside on the balcony.
Individual lessons/opportunity to work with an accompanist or to find a mate for duets/ensembles
Communal lunch in the village followed by free time (a library of music is provided throughout the course)
- AFTERNOONS | Masterclass opportunity (sign up in advance) with Gitte (9/10th) Elizabeth (13th) Sarah (14th)
Flute Ensembles taken by Sarah, Liz and Gitte (Alto and Bass flutes provided).
- EVENINGS | Supper in local restaurants in or within the vicinity of Tereglio followed by evening activities including concerts/film evening.
- Wednesday 15th is devoted to rehearsals for the final concert in the large Church of Saint Maria Assunta, in Tereglio.