WHAT TO EXPECT
Daily timetable Wednesday 7th – Saturday 10th / Monday 12th – Wednesday 14th
- Breakfast on the balcony in La Fagiana
- MORNINGS | group warm up outside on the balcony.
Individual lessons/opportunity to work with an accompanist or to find a mate for duets/ensembles
Communal lunch in the village followed by free time (a library of music is provided throughout the course)
- AFTERNOONS | Masterclass opportunity (sign up in advance) with Gitte (8/9th) Elizabeth (10th) Sarah (12th)
Flute Ensembles taken by Sarah, Liz and Gitte (Alto and Bass flutes provided).
- EVENINGS | Supper in local restaurants in or within the vicinity of Tereglio followed by evening activities including concerts/film evening.
- Wednesday 14th is devoted to rehearsals for the final concert in the large Church of Saint Maria Assunta, in Tereglio.