WHAT TO EXPECT
Daily timetable Sunday 14th – Tuesday 16th / Thursday 18th – Saturday 20th
- Breakfast on the balcony in La Fagiana
- MORNINGS | group warm up outside on the balcony.
Individual lessons/opportunity to work with an accompanist or to find a mate for duets/ensembles
Communal lunch in the village followed by free time (a library of music is provided throughout the course)
- AFTERNOONS | Masterclass opportunity (sign up in advance) with Philippa (14/15th) Elizabeth (16th) Sarah (18th)
Flute Ensembles taken by Sarah, Liz and Philippa (Alto and Bass flutes provided).
- EVENINGS | Supper in local restaurants in or within the vicinity of Tereglio followed by evening activities including concerts/film evening.
- Saturday 20th is devoted to rehearsals for the final concert in the large Church of Saint Maria Assunta, in Tereglio.